Tuesday, April 19, 2011

This Girl Is Awesome

Hey everyone. Hope you are all doing good! If not, you should fix that.

Anyways, today was a particularly awesome day for me. I met the most amazing girl today, and she took my breath away. She is funny, gorgeous, smart, fun, short and just straight up awesome. I've never been so taken aback by anyone, especially not so quick. From the second she walked up to me I knew I'd like her. The next few hours that I spent with her were amazing, we got to know each other a little better and had fun hanging out. I wish that she would of had more time to spend with me, because I didn't want to see her go.

I walked her to her car and we had our goodbyes, she had to go to work. We texted til she had to start working. I spent the next few hours thinking about her, between a small nap and a delicious sammich of course. I was so glad when she got off work and texted me. We had been texting til about 20minutes ago when she went to sleep.

As of 7:38pm on April, 19th 2011 I am dating this girl after only seeing her once. I couldn't be happier about it either. This is new for me, and I have high hopes that all will go well! So wish me luck this time around.

Once again, thanks for reading. Have a wonderful night!

(P.S. If you read this during the day, have a great day =P)

No comments:

Post a Comment