Sunday, April 17, 2011

Howdy!

Whoa! I haven't been here in a long time and you know what? I feel like I should type myself up a little blog tonight!

How is everyone tonight? Good? Me too! I've been in a rather chill and good mood this past week and a half. I have no clue why, but I'm not complaining! If you didn't already know, I moved into my Dad's house close to a month ago now to help take care of my little brother and keep the house clean. Exciting stuff, I know. How do I handle all this excitement you ask? Easy! I just do!

So this weekend (Friday and Saturday to be exact) I was down in Angleton to pick up some stuff and visit friends. It was an amazing two days too! Couldn't have been happier to see my friends ad hang out, and now I have a 42" computer monitor at my Dad's. Yes it's necessary! Don't question it. Anyways, on Friday night I went out with Agustin, Alyssa, Elida, and Wiggles to see Your Highness and have some good obnoxious fun at IHOP. Your Highness was absolutely hilarious, I recommend it 100%. We laughed through the whole movie.

Anyways, life is going fairly well for me right now, and I hope it is the same for everyone else. I have some very high hopes for these next couple months, but only time will tell if anything happens! Wish me luck!

Thanks for reading! Having a wonderful night!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel! Hopefully I'll be back more often too! Maybe not everyday, but hoping I can keep it up at least once a week!

    ReplyDelete