Monday, April 26, 2010

Hot & Spicy Chicken Ramen Cup!

Hey Everyone!

As I reach for a cracker a smile forms on my lips. I curl the noodles on my fork as I begin to salivate. I can't wait to put the noodles on that cracker and shove it in my mouth! I happily accept the offer of cracker and noodles from my hand and begin to chew. Enjoying the spicy chicken flavor that just hit my taste buds. I continue this process for the next 5-minutes or so then drink the remaining juice. Ahh! Meal of champions! I know it isn't the best for me and I can afford better, but hey, I love it and it's cheap so why bother? Anyways, as I was devouring my mid-shift meal I suddenly had a memory of easier times pop into my head. One of my best friend and myself. The one I know I can always trust and rely on, maybe my only best friend that I trust that much. It was a hard time for me financially and his mom took me in and let me stay with them til I got got on my feet. Altogether easy going times though. We Would stay up all night gaming, eating taco bell ten times a day, hang with friends, go paintball and was probably the only time I regularly went to church on Sundays. We would go to the kitchen and get a few packs of ramen and throw them into a pot and let them simmer for 10 to 15-minutes while adding way to much seasoning, the water was a different color every time. Then we would grab a box of saltines and head up to his room and open the laptops , chill on his bed and game away (usually WoW) while devouring our gloruous feast. Good times. I don't hang out with this friend nearly enough anymore and it sucks, but life happens. But regardless we always got each others backs through it all. I'd just like to say thank you to Mrs. Hundl for all her generosity to me over the years and thanks for always being there for me Trey. You are a true friend and you know I got your back anytime bro.

Sincerely,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment