Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nujabes

Hey everyone!

Been a week or so since I made a blog. Figured it was about time for another, and I happened to hear a song a couple minutes ago by one of my favorite artists. It really sucks when someone so amazing has their life taken from them tragically. Jun Seba on Feb 26th died in a car accident. He was only 36. That is way to young, and he had so much going for him. He had his own record label that he founded, and was known for helping underground artists getting noticed. I loved listening to his music, it was very soulful and it felt like he really loved what he was making. It was inspirational to me at times, and always brought back memories listening to it.

Anyways, onto the positive I guess! I've been fairly good lately. Had a four day weekend recently that felt like it lasted forever, so I really don't want to be at work right now. Granted I nearly never do. I've got back into playing Killzone 2 haha. I didn't want to get off and come to work. It was an eventful four days kinda. I went out to a couple bars with some people and had a good time. Even asked a girl if she wanted to go out but got rejected, oh well! Life goes on anyways ya know? I didn't expect much anyways, just was hoping for someone to hang out with I guess haha. My bad. I would say something more meaningful or important, but there really just isn't anything going on in my life right now. I work, eat and sleep. When I have days off I try to find a second job or see if anyone wants to do random junk, but Victoria doesn't really have much to offer me there. Though! I might be joining a band here pretty soon. I've been looking for one since I moved out here. Will get to play drums again if I join, it has been a long time heh. If anyone was aware I was trying to get into the Airforce awhile back, from about July or August last year til February this year, I might be heading back to the MEPS one more time to try my hearing test again. Which was the reason why I was rejected in the first place after wasting all that time. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I really want to get into the Airforce, and I think if they give me another chance to take the test I can do it. We will see! Anyways, I miss all of you people in Angleton. I'll have to come visit here pretty soon If I can. So I'll talk to you all later then!

Sincerely,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment