Thursday, April 15, 2010

*Yawn

Yo!

So I just felt like writing something tonight. It's another boring night at work, but I guess that is better than it being to eventful huh? t is unusually quiet tonight though, which I'm thankful for. Always nice to just relax at work. Anyways, I have been good, as good as I can be out here in Victoria. Life is neither exceptional good nor bad at the moment, just gliding along for now it seems. I got my furniture on Tuesday, it's great. It came with twelve pillows for my couch haha. Now if only people would come over and visit me. Maybe this weekend. Four days off after eight days on, I can't wait. Hoping to go out or something fun. Anyways, I got a number today. High-five! I wouldn't mind a girlfriend at the moment, maybe. We will see! I started working out when I moved into my new apartment. Gotta get in shape so I can look like Rambo! Well maybe not, but still... So that is pretty much it for now. I'm still working on that thing I said I'd write in my first blog, meaning I haven't actually started. Anyways, check ya later!

Sincerely,
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment