Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why Should I?

You think I care for you? Well maybe I do, I don't want to be a liar. Though, if you must know. I absolutely don't trust you and I don't know if I can ever trust you again. I gave you my heart, mind, body and time and you threw it to the ground and turned your back on me. Were your tears a lie? A trick to leave my heart on a tight rope balancing on hope so you could knock it down? Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. I know. How couldn't I? No I won't say we can't be friends. Then again I won't say we can either. Decide for yourself whichever you think I believe. Though, can you tell me why even looking your way or uttering a hello is worth my time? I didn't think so. Think about it then get back to me. Your apologies are to late at this point and you can't even tell me what you're apologizing for. Are you really willing to make amends? Then prove it. No I won't tell you what to you have to do. You have to figure that out yourself. Well goodbye for now. No I can't talk longer. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment